10 September 2012

Photo Inspiration

Happy Monday Lovelies!

Last week, I found myself at the greeting card aisle of my neighborhood department store.  It's not very often that I make a stop here since I like making my own cards, or sometimes, I get them at a warehouse sale.

This week, I'll show you some of the cards that caught my eye. Maybe we can use them as inspiration for future card making?

Doesn't the addition of balloons make any celebration extra fun? Make balloon shapes and letter cut-outs from gift wrap remnants and glue these to card stock. Embellish with yarn/colorful string and shiny stickers.   

Here's another option for a friend who's bag-obsessed:

Replicate these little bags using colored paper or magazine pages. Make two-dimensional ones with felt or fabric scraps. Strips of cord or ribbon ends act as the handles, and bling-y stickers fancy them up. Take note that the edges of the card were run through a sewing machine for added flavor.

Don't you think these are TADA!? See ya'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!