15 April 2013

Monogram Collection

Hey there friends! I hope you had a delightful weekend.

I've been seeing a lot of monogrammed items in the shops and I thought they were too cute to ignore. Let me show you a round-up, beginning with these for the home:

Monogram Collection1


A few items for dining:

Monogram Collection 2

Cheese Board with Spreader / Mug / Coasters

And a few items to spruce up your look:

Monogram Collection 3
Letter jewelry / Enamel bangle / Gold necklace / Ring / Belt

I think monograms make a fun jump off point for crafting! If you want to visit me everyday this week, I'll show you some ideas that are blah to TADA!

2 comments:

  1. Hopeless with monogramed items. I love. One item I have to be careful with because it is easy for me to go overboard.
    In love with that cheese board with spreader - perfect.
    Thank you for sharing,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you today, Teresa! I would love to take a peek at your monogram collection. :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!