04 May 2015

Something for Mom

It's Mother's Day on May 10th! What are you doing to surprise your mom? My mom and mother-in-law live far away but that's no excuse not to get them anything. Like a little kid, I'm made them cards for their special day.

I turned these blank cards from blah to TADA!

Here are a few items from my magical craft stash that helped me out. 

This pretty scrapbook paper is the star. I cut them out and attached them to the cards with adhesive foam dots for added dimension.

Craft stamps that spell out "Happy Mother's Day", glitter glue, and sticky gems finish the look.

Here's what it looks like from the side.

This other version uses watercolor.

I sent these cards a few weeks in advance via air mail. I hope they bring joy to my mom and mom-in-law.

Happy crafting to all of you and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!