26 January 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

I used to write a newspaper column about recycling called Cheap Thrills during a time when environmental concern was not as in vogue as it is today. I liked the challenge of creating something new out of stuff that screamed, "I"m off to the garbage can". I tried to be a miracle worker by giving new life to ratty things like old towels with holes in them or finding new uses for plastic water bottles. With a little imagination and some elbow grease, I think I kicked it up a notch. Recycling, after all, doesn't stop at the recycling bin.

So I'm reviving that newspaper column to get in touch with my creative self and ultimately to help save Mama Earth. Plus I'd like to save some cash given this current economic crisis.

Welcome to my little corner in the Web and thank you for stopping by. I hope you will find some ideas to transform your BLAH into a TADA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!