29 March 2010

All Boxed Up

Hello Everyone! Thanks for coming over today. This week, it's all about turning boxes from blah to TADA!

If you buy in bulk, you'll be familiar with blah boxes
like this one.


Wrap it in your favorite gift wrap and
TADA!
-- a storage box that's

functional & decorative.



You'll find this in my office. I'll let junk mail hang out here for awhile before I turn them into TADAs! or feed them to the shredder...got to keep our identity safe.

Have a lovely day & see you again tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! Usually office organizers are very expensive! This is a great solution to save some dough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire! Cute idea! For those of us craft-challenged, how did you wrap the paper and seal it? did you start outside then do the inside? Or vice versa? Did you use tape or glue? Sorry for the silly questions but I'm a bit lost on how to make anything! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I did something similar last week! such a great way to re-cycle :) Have a lovely week Claire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love your blog! I will be following via google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would have thunk it! I am going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire - I love this idea. Office, home,drawers, cabinets. The uses are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect! what a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, definitely have to comment - Irish spring. What is it? Soap? Ireland is not smelling very fresh at the mo, I can tell you... But love your project. I often cover boxes, too, so I am curious to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by Danielle, Lil Miss, Nuit, Jessica, Carmie, Miss InMyOwnStyle, Celebrittany and Sonja!

    Sonja...Irish Spring is a kind of soap :) I got this empty box from one of my trips at Costco (a warehouse club similar to Tesco in the UK). They don't use shopping bags...you are encouraged to grab a box to put your purchases in...TADA! right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!