30 March 2015

Dreaming of Paris

Happy Monday! Let me tell you where my day dreams are taking me lately -- to Paris. I would love to rent an apartment, visit the markets, get lost in the museums, and try out a new patisserie each day. 

I guess I don't have to explain. Paris is magic. 

And while I can't pack my bags and leave, I'll let a crafty session take me there for now. 

I'll turn this blank card from blah to TADA!

I'm using some watercolor...

...and my newly acquired alphabet punch set.

I like it a lot because it gives me neat letters. 

And more importantly, I can use it to recycle scrap paper.


Tweezers are a handy tool to apply glue and place letters onto the card.

"Happy Birthday" in French.

 Fill it with sentiments and lots of amour.

Here's another version in fashionable black and white.

And a cute way to say  "Many Thanks".

In case you're working on a Parisian-themed craft, you might want to join this contest (it ends tomorrow). The prize is a trip to Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!